Tailored. Practical. Affordable.
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts
- Consumer Bankruptcy
Erin Kirkwood is a compassionate and honest attorney with a fine reputation in the South Florida legal community. Erin will help guide you through bankruptcy and make it as painless as possible. Hardworking people sometimes end up in tough financial situations. That is what bankruptcy is for. Let me help.
Erin also handles wills, trust, estate administration and probate litigation. Dealing with a loved one’s death is hard. Erin can take away some of the stress by handling the probate side of things. Erin can also help you and your family plan ahead with thoughtful estate planning and preparing wills and trusts.
Erin Kirkwood is a passionate and honest attorney who has practiced on the Treasure Coast for 25 years. She holds a sterling reputation with the local legal community and has the knowledge, experience, and skills to lead clients through any legal situation. She is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. After 19 years serving as a prosecutor with the local State Attorney’s Office, Erin now uses her extensive courtroom experience and cultivated legal skills to help others navigate their way through bankruptcy and other unexpected legal matters. She brings her strong attention to detail and energetic work ethic to the areas of Bankruptcy and Wills, Estate and Probate Law.
Erin grew up in Akron, Ohio, with her parents and two older brothers. She earned her Bachelor’s degree at Ohio University and her law degree at the University of Cincinnati.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 1995
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- B.S. - 1992
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Journalism
- Florida, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Martin County Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Martin County Women Lawyer's Association, Secretary, 2020 to Present
- Justice Major B. Harding Inns of Court, Member, 2020 to Present
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member, 2020 to Present
- Inns of Court , 2012 to Present
- State Attorney's Office - 19th Circuit, Assistant State Attorney 1996-2015